Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Brazil. Propane Natural Gas

INGLESE : PRELIMINARY REMARKS


IL VIAGGIO

PREMESSA

PRELIMINARY REMARKS

Preliminary remarks

Who is enough patient, have enough desire or curiosity to reed this pages, must know this is not ostentation to describe country and peoples on my itinerary
,i am conscious is not enough a life time to be aware of your next, to know them all the way .
For this purpose i invite you to send me any kind of notice, little funny story etc..,but mainly,real story, real experiences,lived on first person,
or anything else you considerate important for this story.

ALEKOS

INVITE TO FOREIGNER READERS

A special invite to est European readers to mail me thoughts,clarification and critical thoughts of any kind.
The mails that i will consider appropriate will be published on my story.

Enjoy the reading!

There are thousands of Internet sites, full of adventure,travels,country,city,landscapes,art work,meetings,and thousands other useful notice for
who wants to know and maybe to visit the places and cultures described on the sites.
My spirit of adventure,my desire of knowledge and glorify what,beautiful,interesting,strange and,... why not, tragic, is in the world;intrigue me
so much that,i decide to invent all that i cannot discover by myself,what i cannot have my own deposition.I decide to create all what:
I WILL NOT SEE°I WILL NOT TOUCH°I WILL NOT HEAR°I WILL NOT TASTE°



DIARY OF A VIRTUAL TRAVEL

ALL DAYS, BEGINNING OF 12 APRIL 2008, I WILL PUBLISH THE DIARY OF MY TRAVEL. I INVITE YOU TO FOLLOW ME IN THIS POSSIBLE DREAM OF MINE
.......AND TRAVEL WILL BE

Ringrazio il mio amico per la gentile collaborazione nel tradurmi il Post: Premessa.

VIOREL RADUTA




0 comments:

Post a Comment