Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sean Cody Dailymotion

Greetings!

Oggi compleanno del mio maritino! D'obbligo la torta. Sul blog di Nanni ( http://lavetrinadelnanni.blogspot.com ) ho trovato questo tartufo al I just read that chocolate is the food! Have to like dark chocolate, because it is so sweet. Virtually offer you a slice so you give me your opinion .... eh! eh! eh!
approffitta this opportunity to remind you that the giveaway ends at midnight and the draw will take place tomorrow afternoon. As we reached (and exceeded) the 100 supporters there will be a draw for a small additional premium "consolation".
Yes, I know, I said we had to reach the 100 entries in the concorsino, but we did not (I had demanded a little too!) As always a 100 it turned out, the draw we do it anyway.
Thanks to all ............... and the beginning of the party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment