Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Second-hand Ice Skates Ottawa



Boys ....... I have no words! Thank you for your words! You have no idea how well I do! I opened the computer to load the phone and I thought I'd look at the blog after one of you warned me of the tom-toms that have been created. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
My Andrea is still sedated, still have not worked because the situation does not allow lung. If all goes as expected, the chest tube removed tomorrow because emphysema is resolved. They "Weaned" from the sedative in the afternoon, they talked and he responded. In fact, this evening he was agitated, trying to shrug our shoulders and head, then had tremors, so once again sedated more. I talked to him but he did not answer, turning his eyes upward. It was not a pleasant thing to see. However, they think they operated on next week after another control on the TAC. We also learned that the shoulder blades broken (probably someone tried to pull him out from under the worsening situation), a knee and a swollen ankle but do not know if they are broken or just bruised: can not make him the rays to see why they should put sitting.
So here we are, we just have to wait every day they get 18 hours to talk to your doctor and go see it for a few minutes, one at a time.
Let's see if tomorrow there will be progress. I will let you know.
Thanks again for your support! A big collective hug!
I love you. Ros

0 comments:

Post a Comment