Sunday, February 20, 2011

Uc Berkeley Supplemental Questionnare

NOTICE ......

With these lines I want to warn you that the blog will suffer a setback. I do not know if and how long will resume. Probably yes, because you give me a charge of which now more than ever I need.
Last night my son, 25, has had a very bad car accident. With the motor went to get stuck under a bus and is in intensive care in critical condition. If the farà rimarrà paraplegico perchè il danno più grosso è stato il taglio netto del midollo spinale a livello della terza vertebra dorsale.
Ora lo stanno operando sperando di risistemare la colonna vertebrale in modo che possa, un domani, stare seduto su una sedia a rotelle.
Mi sembra di vivere un sogno, non riesco ancora a capacitarmi che sia successo proprio a lui.
Voglio ringraziare nuovamente tutte voi che ho conosciuto in questi due anni.
Un abbraccio.
Ros

0 comments:

Post a Comment